History

Gammel jordbruksredskap

GĂ„rdens historie


Namdalen North is the actual name of this lodge. The farm was established in 1920′s and was run until the 1970′s.

The name Namdalen actually comes from a diffrent part of Norway (outside of Trondheim). The name was given to this place by the first settler comming here in 1869, He was from Namdalen.
Until the 1970′s it was a total of 6 farms in this area with a population of 50-60 persons. Today no one lives here, reason for this is that it was to hard to run a farm where there was no roads.

from the 1970′s untill today there has been no farming. In 2008 we stated the huge task of fixing this place back to original.


Powered by WordPress and NatureFox.